Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Little Black Dress

BLACK DRESS (similar HERE & HERE ) / PAZZO HEELS

COCO CHANEL IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
Coco Chanel said: "When a little black dress is right, there's nothing else in its place." And I will say that every woman should have their perfect black dresses to make them classy and fabulous. I found mine last summer and I haven't had chance to wear it until now. Black is my color and I always think that red is its perfect match. Hence, I choose a pair of red midi heels to go with the dress.

香奈兒女士說:「一件屬於你的黑色小洋裝,沒有任何衣服能夠取代。」我會說每個女人都需要找到配合自己身形的完美小洋裝,簡單就能讓你看起來經典又美麗。我去年夏天在淘寶魚翅家找到了這件(現在已經下架了),一直到最近才有機會穿它!一直以來黑色就很適合我,而最能配合黑色的就是紅色,因此我挑選了紅色低跟鞋來點亮這件洋裝。

Follow me on Instagram 


photo by Ryo Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment