Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Durable Denim

ZARA TOP(HERE) / ZARA SKIRT / PINK MIDI HEELS

HELLO WEEKEND!
While the weather is hotter and hotter here, it's time to show off your tummy! I've never been a big fan of tropical print until this spring. I match the crop top with the ZARA denim tea-length skirt I bought last fall. Noticing that there have pink topical flowers printed on the top, I decide to wear the pink midi heels to maintain the consistency of the outfit. By the way, as a shoesholic, I've bought more then four shoes for this May. This pink heels in one of the booty of my shopping spree.

隨著天氣越來越熱,是時候秀出你的肚子了!我一直都沒有特別喜歡熱帶圖騰印花,但今年這元素實在太紅了。我選擇用去年秋天在ZARA買的牛仔裙搭配,因為發現上衣有粉紅色的熱帶花朵印花,所以我挑了雙粉紅跟鞋來保持整體性。對了,狂愛買鞋的女孩,但光今年五月我就買了4雙,包含這雙粉紅色跟鞋,這也太誇張了吧!(跟鞋的淘寶購買連結 )


Follow me on Instagram




photo by Ryo Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment